PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a natural person. We may be called on to process the following types of personal data:
– Your contact details, including your name, email address and phone number
– User information such as IP address, type of peripheral and browser, time zone, geographic location, as well as your interests and preferences, and information about how you interact with our services (functionalities used, buttons clicked, etc.)
– Other information received via your contacts
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– Provide our services in compliance with the applicable terms and conditions
– Administer the business relationship with you and the client you represent
– Develop and improve our services
– Provide information and make offers to current and prospective clients about our services via selected third parties. To avoid any ambiguity, all marketing materials distributed using your personal data are sent to you as representative of the current or prospective client and not as a private person.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES/TRANSFER TO THIRD-PARTY COUNTRIES
We will not share personal data with third parties in such a way that these third parties can use the personal data for direct marketing purposes in relation with you as an individual, but only with you as representative of a current or prospective client of
– Cookies: data is kept for one year
– Data about users and events: 26 months
We have the obligation to process precise, relevant and necessary personal information in order to know you better, advise you and respond accurately to your needs.
You have the right to verify what we are doing.
You have a right of access, modification, rectification, portability and deletion for data pertaining to you. To exercise one of these rights, you may contact us by email:
or by regular mail by sending a signed letter and a copy of your ID to
– Remember your login information.
– Identify you when you return to our website.
– Gather information that may help us give you advice and service offers adapted to your interests.
– Remember your browsing preferences to help you move around our website more quickly and more easily.
– Collect analytical information in order to count the number of visitors and identify the most frequently visited pages. We use this data for marketing and resource planning purposes.
– Determine if our clients and visitors are adapting easily to any changes made.
Types of cookies
– Session cookies: they are temporarily stored on your computer or peripheral during a browser session, but are then erased from your computer or peripheral.
– Permanent cookies: they stay longer on your computer and help us recognise you when we need to know who you are for longer than one browser session.
Our system sends cookies as soon as you come to the website.
You can manage your cookies from your browser:
– reception alert
– clear one or all cookies
– block cookies
– delete all cookies when the browser is closed
Configure your browser
Note: If you block cookies, most of the website’s functionalities will be disabled, and your browsing experience will be affected.